When you visit TCC you can expect to encounter a warm, welcoming environment in which the Bible is faithfully taught in an engaging, challenging, and applicable manner. The atmosphere is casual, and the people are friendly and eager to connect with others. Every aspect of the worship service, from the music to the message, is aimed at bringing fame to Jesus and providing an atmosphere for people to personally connect with God. Children are welcome in the worship service or they may go to children's discipleship classes (Kid's Treasuring Christ) where those up to age 10 will receive age-appropriate, Christ-centered teaching in a safe, nurturing environment that fosters learning and relationship building. Our goal is that all who attend TCC’s corporate worship time would feel like a welcome part of the community, and would feel cared for and encouraged by the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- In Person: 10:30 AM Sunday Morning, masks required
- Virtually: 10:30 AM Sunday Morning on Youtube and Facebook
What to expect for the in-person services
- Service length. We will continue to try to be sensitive to the challenges of families as we are aiming for a service at 1hr 15min in length.
- Masks. 10:30am service Masks will be REQUIRED. Elementary age kids and under can wear masks at the parents discretion.
- Entrance and Exit. Please be mindful to social distance in the breezeway before and after the service.
- Social Distance marking. There will be social distancing markers near the bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizer. There will be hand sanitation bottles at a couple of stations and inside the building.
- Cleanliness. The building will be cleaned thoroughly this weekend prior to our gathering and soap is readily available in all bathrooms. There will be no food or drinks served in the building.
- Greeting each other. Respect other’s desire for distance even if you are more comfortable with contact. Don’t hesitate to communicate your greeting preference. Ex. “Hi five from a distance.” Or “air hug” :) To overcome the awkwardness of this season go out of your way to be warm to others.
- Vulnerable persons. Use your discretion on whether you attend the mask required service or not.
- KTC. During the 10:30am service, we offer classes for infants - age 10.
- Sickness. If you have any signs of sickness- coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, etc., please stay at home and join us online.
- After the service. Weather permitting, we will dismiss you to fellowship outside rather than in the building.
Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Community Groups- groups that meet in homes through out the city for Bible study, meals, and more personal care
554 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh, 27601
Click the link below to watch a video about TCC parking:
TCC Parking Video
During the 10:30am service, we offer classes for infants - age 10.
See Kids Treasuring Christ for further information related to our kids ministry.