A Vital Interrogation
12 Interrogation Questions
1) Isn't love for God our greatest need?
2) Why is neighbor love important during our trials?
3) What is the texture of neighbor love?
4) Who are Jesus' friends?
5) How can we live sacrificially towards others?
6) In what way did Jesus choose his friends?
7) How can I love like Jesus chose?
8) What is to be the result of our election?
9) Why does the world hate us?
10) What can we learn about people who reject us?
11) What does the disciples' trials have to do with me?
12) Why did Christ warn his disciples in John 15-16?