With the aim of LOVE in this COVID-19 season, TCC has a modified schedule for services and events. See more information here.
Leader Resources - Praying with and for others
- Eric Mason and Matt Chandler lead a sermon series on praying for 3 important topics: racial harmony, the sanctity of life, and our government. You could lead your group to pray for these things together regularly.
- Hear John Piper preach on many aspects of prayer, including praying alone and praying assembled.
- Matt Mitchell shares how to keep gossip out of prayer requests here.
- Get a good practical introduction to small group prayer here, especially if you have reluctant participants, from Brad Himes.
- In this article Kristin Wetherwell discusses how to deepen your small group prayer time.
- David Powlison shares here on why and how we pray.
- David Mathis espouses the glory of praying for one another here.
- In this 3 volume set, Divine Hours: A Manual for Prayer, Phyliss Tickle connects you with the refreshing yet often underutilized discipline of regular liturgical oriented prayers for and with others.
- In A Praying Life, Paul Miller beautifully stresses prayer as a relationship.
- A large section in Habits of Grace by David Mathis serves to sharpen our practice of prayer.