- This short 6 minute video by Mindy Beltz addresses modesty in teenage daughters.
- Here’s a quick 5 minute audio clip by John Piper geared toward helping parents shape the sexual identity of their sons and daughters.
- Jen Wilkin gives a talk on how to instill a sense of worth in your daughter, looking at both the source and nature of your daughter’s value.
- Article Targeted at college-aged girls becoming wise (but may still be helpful to you): https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/girls_gone_wise_an_interview_with_mary_kassian
- Melinda Gates writes on how to help families (including growing girls) deal with the challenges of media in the home.
- A teenager herself, Jaquelle Crowe shares here on 3 common fears of teenage girls...they might surprise you.
- Crowe also helpfully writes here some lessons her parents taught her about sexualtiy.
- Here’s a quick read from Dannah Gresh on helping your older elementary age kids deal with our confusing culture of gender confusion.
- Though not necessarily written by Christians, here are some websites combating sexualization of young girls (and women in general) you may find helpful: www.melindatankardreist.com and www.collectiveshout.org
- Dannah Gresh has some cool stuff out: about body change, confidence, even a year long devotional for moms and daughters.
- Here's a link for a book by Mahaney and Whitacre containing cool mother-daughter conversations on womanhood.
- Here's a link for a another great book by Tricia Donahue for mommy/daughter talks.
- Here is a smaller booklet from New Growth Press (NGP) you may find helpful on bonding.
Here is another NGP booklet on sex ; and another on materialism many young girls struggle with.